By purchasing our products, you agree to have read, understand, and acknowledge the terms and conditions below.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BUSINESS HOURS
Monday - Friday
8AM - 5PM US Central Time
PLACING AN ORDER
After receiving an order, it gets sent to the production team and will soon begin the process. As all pants products are made to order, they will go through steps towards fulfillment: printing, fabric placing, sublimating, sewing, and finally inspection before shipment. This full process can take about 10-14 business days to complete due to order queues.
We do our best to make sure everything is in top quality for our customers.
If there was a mistake in placing the order or had a change of mind on the style and size, we require you to contact us within 30 minutes from the time the order was placed. Please take this into consideration as we cannot guarantee a requested change after the remaining time has passed.
CUSTOM REQUESTS ON AVAILABLE/UNAVAILABLE PRODUCTS
We ask you kindly to email us about the custom changes you may like on a product. Depending on our order queue and complexity of the request, we may not accept the proposal. Please know that ALL customs may require extra fees and will not be applied to any of our free US shipping offers.
ADDING PRODUCTS TO AN EXISTING ORDER
Unfortunately, these requests cannot be accepted as it could disrupt the production process as we make great effort to complete the order on time without any errors or mix-ups.
All of our made products are tagged and packaged along with a printed invoice of the order inside. This completes the order as you will get a shipping confirmation email as the label is printed and soon will get dropped off to the post office. Allow the usual time of delivery of 2-3 business days of the mail carrier. Please take a look at our returns and shipping policy
for more information.
HIGH VOLUMES OF ORDERS
During times of sales, we can experience a high volume amount of orders for our production team to process them. With this, orders that are placed within that time frame may take longer than 10-14 business days to fulfill and prepare for shipment.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
DISCOUNT RULES - Effective 9/25/2019
Miami Fitwear offers discounts on our products from time to time. We are able to do this to show our gratitude to our existing customers, as well as offer an opportunity for new customers to try our product. These discounts are not provided at set times, often not determined until posted, and are provided at the discretion of Miami Fitwear.
To continue to offer you the best product, while maintaining our success as a small business, Miami Fitwear must implement a few rules as they apply to discounts. These rules are established to minimize confusion and to manage expectations.
1. The posting of the discount code will include the following information:
- Effective discount duration, to include dates and times. All times will be in Central Time Zone, regardless of Daylight Savings.
- Products excluded from the discount. This is typically custom/special order, milestone, or tribe specific. This list is not inclusive, just an example.
- Discount amount.
- Discount code to apply at checkout.
2. Items purchased prior to the start of a discount code offering will not be considered for discount. Items purchased after the end of the discount code offering will not be considered for discount. Customer Service receives a time stamp on all orders and can easily determine when an order was placed and if the order was placed within a discount code offering. Please do not contact Customer Service requesting the discount if an order was placed outside the discount code offering, as no exceptions will be granted.
3. Returns and exchanges for items purchased with a discount will be FINAL SALE
unless due to manufacturer defect.
They follow the same rules documented in Returns and Exchanges.
4. Discount codes may be used more than once per customer provided the discount code is used within the period of availability of the discount code. Orders will not be combined after being submitted.
Thank you for being Miami Fitwear customers, we greatly value and respect your purchasing our product.
ALTERATIONS AND IN-SEAM REPAIRS
Customers that own a pair of leggings that are made and bought from Miami Fitwear are eligible to request their product to be repaired and/or cut down to a smaller length at no extra cost for the alteration. The customer is only required to cover for the shipping expenses to send to and out of the facility.
Regarding repairs, customer service may ask to provide photos of the product to check with our sewing department before accepting the request to send over.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE INSEAM FOR A LEGGING AND CAPRI?
27 inches - Legging In-Seam
19 inches - Capri In-Seam
IF I'M IN-BETWEEN SIZES, SHOULD I SIZE UP OR DOWN?
We recommend sizing down to achieve the proper fit!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN LENGTH BETWEEN LEGGING AND CAPRI?
With our capris, they are 8 inches shorter in length compare to the leggings.
I'D PURCHASED A LEGGING AND THE CROTCH AREA IS SAGGY WHEN WORN?
The size of the legging are too big and we suggest sizing down on future purchases.
Got another question? Please contact us and we'll be happy to answer!